NEXT INTAKE: 30TH NOVEMBER 2020
WHO ARE WE
Cabin Crew Academy Kuala Lumpur or known as CCAKL,
was formed to assist airlines and those who are interested in pursuing cabin crew or known as flight attendant as a career. We are incredibly proud to be the first Flight Attendant Academy to be appointed and recognized by the Ministry of Human Resource Malaysia and was given the task of developing NOSS – National Occupational Skills Standard , Diploma Level 4 and Advance Diploma Level 5 to uplift and to benchmark the standard of Cabin Crew and Flight Crew career in Malaysia and to the rest of the world.
We are also proud to be the only establishment in Malaysia to owned a FAA Level 3 Airbus A320 Flight Simulator for both pilot and flight attendant emergency drills. The state of art simulator facility is also open for public to experience.
We at Cabin Crew Academy KL understand that in order for one to be selected as a World Top Cabin Crew, candidates will have to go through a rigorous and very competitive as well as challenging tasks during airline job interview.
Our courses provide perfect combination of finely selected theoretical and practical training components with Aircraft’s flight deck and Cabin Simulator and with the most realistic, relevant and professional learning experience.
Our World Class Award Winning team of highly experienced professional Cabin Crew Instructors will guide, educate, prepare, inspire and motivate you to be successful in your airline job interviews for both local and international Airlines.
MISSION & VISION
Our mission is to provide quality course wherein you will stand out from other candidates applying for cabin crew position and gain an insight into whether you really have what it takes. We have an expert team of professionals who are ready to coach you by helping you gain an insight into the recruiter’s expectations of candidates.
WHY CHOOSE CCAKL
• Get certification after completion of the courses and enrich your CV to standout from the rest in order to have more chances of getting flight attendant job.
• Get the training you need so that you apply for an airline and be successful.
• Gain a better understanding of the role of cabin crew and flight crew.
• Find out exactly what the airlines are looking for.
• Learn how to make sure your behaviour matches what the airlines are looking for.
• Gain an insight into the selection testing and interview process.
• Build your confidence about the interview and selection process.